About the Journal
Journal of Hospital Management and Health Policy
Aims and Scope
Journal of Hospital Management and Health Policy (J Hosp Manag Health Policy; JHMHP; online ISSN 2523-2533) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed online journal for dissemination of hospital management and health policy research, including but not limited to hospital leadership and management, health organization and organizational behaviour in hospital, healthcare services, healthcare quality and patient safety, health facilities management, hospital accreditation, patient and employee satisfaction, pain management, inpatient and out-patient management, health insurance, health policy and healthcare informatics etc.
We accept Original Articles as well as Review Articles, Editorials and other articles listed in the Author Instructions. All the submission and review process are managed through OJS system, an electronic system that ensures a rapid turnaround of manuscripts from submission to publication.
JHMHP is the official publication of:
Hospital Management Institute, Fudan University
Information for Authors
JHMHP is a member of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and follows the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
This journal is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to JHMHP, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For commercial usage or adaptation of JHMHP articles, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint order, please contact: email@example.com
Phone: +86 20 66355775
JHMHP is published by AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on June 22, 2020